Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Crazy Princess

This is happening.

Have I lost my mind?  Possibly.  Are my shins gonna scream at me?  Likely.  Am I ridiculously excited? You have no idea...

As stoked as I am to potentially run in a tiara and/or tutu (does anyone still say "stoked"), I am actually looking forward to the next 12 weeks of training.  I know, I know... insane.  But it's true.

I've known for awhile that I was going to attempt this.  I've been working on my training schedule for a few weeks.  But I had a doctor checkup today to get full permission to continue to the next level of training, and I'm happy to share that everything looks good! 

13.1 miles.  That's a lot.  Send me good thoughts.  Maybe I'll be as happy and pretty as this gal when I run through the castle in 82 days...


Oh my gosh.  This is happening.

3 comments: