Sunday, May 8, 2011

Here's My May

May is crazy.  April was too, and June is shaping up to be the same.  Below is a little hint of the fun that's been had so far...

Bowling was done same-sies style...

Friends had the most beautiful baby ever...

 Birthdays were celebrated through martini glasses...

 Songs were sung...

 Goats were played with and loved...

 Wineries were visited...

 Even Elwood Blues made an appearance (albeit chained to a garage)...

 New friends were made...


 Old friends were visited...

 Mormons were on lottery...

 Wakey!Wakey! was enjoyed...

Faux-Princesses played mini golf...

Freestyle Love Supreme... who's going back with me??

In addition to the fun above, my writing class is keeping me insanely busy and focused.  It's amazing, and I'm learning so much.  

As some of you know, my friend SuZZanne (spelled incorrectly on purpose thank ya very much) is moving to Portland, Oregon, at the end of June.  Since the boy sitch is lame-o right now, work is manageable, and spring weather is phenomenal (despite ridiculously high pollen counts) I'm spending lots of time doing fun stuff with her.

I'm also taking a much-needed 10-day vacay starting this Friday.  I'll try to post some funsy updates while gone, but if it doesn't happen I'll be back the week of May 23rd.  That is, of course, unless the Times Square conspiracy theorists are right...


No comments:

Post a Comment