Monday, May 9, 2011

Some Insider Info

I've had a number of you ask.  I've even had some of you think I'm joking.  But it's official... I'm in the midst of a temporary break from dating.  Shocking I know.  Astoria's Professional Dater pausing.

And that's exactly what it is.  A pause.  I shall return, of course, more excited about it than I have been in awhile.  Perhaps even with different direction than before - time will tell.  Who knows, I may meet Mr. Right tomorrow, have an unexpected friend turn my head next week, or unintentionally rekindle something with a past flame next month.  But for now, it's a loose kind of break.

As far as Mr. Brownie Points goes, we'll just say we weren't a good match...

In the meantime, this little guy is kinda reminding me of me...

No comments:

Post a Comment