Thursday, October 21, 2010

Busy much?

So I have 3, no make that 4 unpublished blogs in my queue that need tweaking, pictures, editing...

I just need to do this one first as a stream of consciousness one about how busy I am.  I know we all are, but this is my space to vent and be cathartic.

5 weeks ago - Katie's trip!!  So fun.  So much to share.
4 weeks ago - worked 70 hours... yes, 70 hours in one week... culminating in a suburban fun-day (thoughts on that in a blog near you coming soon)
3 weeks ago - worked 55 hours... the DVR is getting full, the friends are going by the wayside - AHHH!!
2 weeks ago - spent 5 days in Arkansas.  Glorious.  Blog of it's own in the works.
1 week ago - had some medical junk done, went to Rochester for a Bachelorette Party... clearly topics at hand here

This week.  Back to the full time grind of work.  Started out excited about all the free time I had this week since it looks like every weekend from now until January is busy.  Seriously.  Now it's 1am between Wednesday and Thursday and the delicates still need wshing (these can't go to the laundrymat), the floor still needs mopping, the DVR still needs catching up (which is 67% full btdubs), and my hairstill desperately needs cutting.

I miss my blogging.  I have things to share.  I have things to get out of my brain and onto the worldwide web.  I have political things happening all around that NEED to be discussed.  I have pictures to show.  I have inside jokes to be decoded (OMG THE AMISH!!!)

Oh dear blogosphere, I have not forgotten you.  I simply have not had time.  How lame and shameful is that??  Soon, my true love writing.  Soon we shall be reunited...

No comments:

Post a Comment