Friday, October 1, 2010

RIP Tyler Clementi... My broken and rageful heart wishes you all the peace this world refused to afford you.

As many of you know my platform for life is to fight against intolerance, injustice, and bigotry.  Tyler Clementi is a prime reason I feel such passion for the subject.

Tyler's tragic events of this week

My genuine and sincere prayer:  Please, please, please allow me to help make a difference.  Let me reach out to even one person if not a thousand to help them see there are so many options other than taking their own lives.

Not all straight people are hateful and bigoted.  To all the Tyler Clementis, Seth Walshes, Justin Aabergs, and too many others, you are loved.  You are supported.  You are normal.  You are NOT innately wrong simply for being who God created you.

Click here for more on recent stories including Tyler's

Click here for one of the best anti-bigotry campaigns

Click here to learn about Broadway Impact and contact me if you'd like to contribute to this WONDERFUL organization.

No comments:

Post a Comment