Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Paris Remembrances

Two of my dearest friends in the world are about to take an impromptu trip to Paris.  And they've asked for my advice on where to go, what to do, and which French phrases to learn in the next 2 weeks.  So I just composed an email with some key points... and now I'm longing for some France...

Listen to THIS as you see my pics below.

The Food. 

The Crepes (good enough to be put in its own food category). 

The Chocolate. 

The Sites. 

The Romance. 

 The Metro.

 The Streets.

 The Art.

The Best Neighborhood On The Planet.  (With Astoria a close 2nd...)

I'll go back.  I'll take a boy rather than meet a boy.  I'll shop.  I'll walk the Champs-Elysees.  I'll kiss on the St. Louis Bridge.  I'll drink champagne.  I'll eat crepes and tartes.  I'll wear black.  I'll wear heels.  I'll take the RER like it's nothing.  I'll sing this song.  I'll get teary from the beauty.  I'll fall in love with the people.  I'll fall in love with the sites.  I'll fall in love with the city.  It'll come back to me like I was only there yesterday.

Ah, Paris.  Je vous manque.  Je veux te faire ma maison.  Peut-etre un certain jour.  Jusque-la vous etes toujours a mon coeur. 

No comments:

Post a Comment