Monday, September 26, 2011

So Ryan Gosling


This is my daily view.  Gas dusters to clean out my keyboard obsessively.  Kleenex thanks to the fall allergies.  Various lotions and moisturizers to maintain my girly softness.  New personalized mug with my name all over it because I'm awesome like that.  Receipts to be reimbursed for late night meals thanks to year end close.  Neat folder of important, confidential, financial paperwork (does anyone actually buy that).  Handbag-of-the-day calendar which sometimes leads to early morning research on where I can find said bags - like this one by Isabella Fiore entitled "Delilah" which can be found on avelle.com.

And finally... my inspirational Ryan Gosling picture as though I'm a 14-year-old girl with a poster of my favorite celebrity on the wall to kiss goodnight.  Not that I actually did that... I mean, that picture of Jordan Knight was just because I wanted to be cool... uh, yeah, we'll go with that.

So when Selby sent me THIS link today, I laughed, I cried, I sighed too much.  I totally get this girl and will forever subscribe to her blog for being my Ryan soulmate.  Though I will fight her when the time comes for him to choose her or me.

I love you, Ryan Gosling.  And we know I don't use that word lightly.  You are officially #1 on my Top 5.  Sorry Adrien Brody and Justin Kirk, you are now 2 and 3.

1 comment:

  1. gah, i know. i am in love. super in love. have you seen drive? sooo good.

    ReplyDelete