Saturday, July 24, 2010

Peer Pressure?? ...here we go

My dear and darling friend Katie has been pulling every appendage I have (so to speak) to get me to maintain a blog. Part of me thinks it's because she enjoys my stories of my adventures in NYC surrounding dating, dieting, deal-making, and digging myself out of messes. The other part of me thinks this forum might be better than taking up her very busy life with my drama.

I kid, I kid... Either way, Katie is a brilliant writer, a brilliant blogger, and an even more brilliant friend. I trust her advice like whoa. When she says, "Blog!", I have to heed her advice.

So this may be just for me and her. Or maybe I'll turn into the Carrie Bradshaw of this decade. I imagine it'll fall somewhere in the middle though.

I hope to keep you entertained with my crazy crazy life - be it fun stuff I find to get into in NYC, fun boys I find to go out with in NYC, or just fun stories about the life I've stumbled into leading in NYC... here we go...

1 comment:

  1. 1.I'm already so entertained.
    2.Instead of taking of more of my time, it shall now take up more. All part of my plan.
    3. Thanks for the love! =)

    ReplyDelete