Tuesday, March 29, 2011

It's 2011, Sir. Pull It Together.

Sitting at work I was forwarded the video below.  It sickens me (and not in a fun Shangela sicknin' kinda way... can I get an amen up in here?).  It saddens me.  It destroys me.  I, and so many others, fight so hard against this type of bigotry.  To have a man of influence, and possibly a man who will run for the highest office in our country, publicly admit that he is praying to God that inequality remain in this country, is just wrong.  He speaks of right versus wrong.  And the truly sad part is that his version of "right" and "wrong" so vastly differs from mine and certainly almost everyone I hold near and dear.  To hear his disciples hooting in agreement over marriage being an exclusive right for heterosexual Americans (2:15), makes me cry.

Former Arkansas Governor, Friend of Stephen Colbert, Truly Nice but Clearly Brainwashed/Misguided Man - Mike Huckabee.

1 comment:

  1. Huckabee has said a lot of nutty things lately, including that Obama grew up in Kenya. He's definitely looking for the right wing nut job vote

    ReplyDelete