Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Loving My Lady

Radio City January 2010 - seriously amazing concert

Guys.  I need to apologize.  I have failed you, myself, and my lovely Lady.  Gaga's new cd is phenomenal.  And I think you all should have it.  If you don't have it, let me know.  Because you need it, like whoa.  "The Edge of Glory" just might be her best song yet... although I do love me some "Hair", "Government Hooker", "You and I"... ok, ok, I love them all.

In addition to creating a ridiculously good album, she also recently had it out with her manager for disallowing Weird Al Yankovic to parody "Born This Way" without her knowledge.  She actually found it to be quite flattering and eagerly allowed "Perform This Way".  I've added it below because it's hilarious.


She's also been in the news for her tireless efforts in the fight for marriage equality.  I love that she uses her celebrity for good.  That's why I'm half-obsessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment