Monday, January 10, 2011

Uh oh. It's time for a Detox...

Call me crazy.  Call me brilliant.  But it's time for a detox, which means by the end of the week you'll be able to call me a glowing, radiant, healthy beauty.  Ok, ok, I know a 3-day detox will not EXACTLY produce glowing, radiant results that quickly, but it'll be my food for the next 3 days.

My poison of choice this time is hardcore.  Forget the I'll-quit-meat-and-dairy-for-a-few-days detoxes.  Screw the no-sugars-no-white-flours-no-caffeine temporaries I've done in the past.  This one is a little thing called FOR REALZ.

It's a vegan juice fast through Organic Avenue.  And I will be participating in Love Deep.  Maybe it will help me learn to love :)

Wish me luck.  Wish my coworkers luck (3 of which are doing this with me).  Wish my friends luck.  Heck, wish my dog luck.  And cheer me on!!  (But maybe the encouragement should stick to texts, emails, and FB messages... I'm not sure how the hunger and lack of coffee is gonna treat us all...

And now I'm off to eat a Lunchable... a girl's gotta get in some trash while she can, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment