Thursday, March 19, 2015

Day 18: Claritin Clear

Whole30: Day 18



Day 18 is going beautifully.  I really am so pleased with the clarity I feel.  I do need to up my water intake even more because I've started back with ye olde Claritin (maybe that's part of the clarity) and it has me dry as a bone!!!  I did have coffee today and it was delicious.  Also it's Wednesday!!  That means it's ASL class night, so Andrew came up with a glorious dinner that I was kind of obsessed with and wanted to lick my plate.  He'll definitely be asked to make that again.


This Claritin ad completely terrifies me and yet I also completely get it.  Oh, spring.

Breakfast: Green smoothie and boiled eggs
Lunch: Leftover chili topped with baby spinach
Dinner: Steak (prepared perfectly), baked sweet potatoes (baked impeccably), and sauteed spinach
Snack: Banana and COFFEE (it was quite tasty)

Deepak's daily meditation (see yesterday's post) was just wonderful again this morning.  I find myself looking forward to getting up in the morning to check it out again.  I mean... that in and of itself is a miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment