Thursday, March 5, 2015

Day 4: So Much Busy

Whole30: Day 4

Day 4 was BUSY.  So busy I didn't have time to think too much about food.  There was a train delay in the morning, so I had to take the bus to the E train to get into the city.  Then I went straight into back-to-back meetings.  And on Wednesdays I leave a little early to catch my American Sign Language class -- which I love.  Luckily with a day like that I'm also blessed with the best boyfriend ever.  So when I got home around 9pm, he had made dinner...and it was AMAZING.
 
Breakfast:  Green smoothie (again...I really should've put some protein with this)
Lunch: Salad with all sorts of #Whole30Approved ingredients -- really good, but I can't keep this up financially.  A good salad blows my lunch budget.
Dinner: Here's what he made:  chicken breasts stuffed with jalapenos, tomatoes, cilantro, lime, and scallions.  Also some #Whole30Approved garlic mashed potatoes.
Snack: Grapes
 
Andrew was also pleased with his cooking efforts and is finding his way through Week 1 beautifully.
 
Next up: Day 5....

1 comment:

  1. That dinner sounds amazing...minus the tomatoes. Do you think Andrew would part with the recipe?

    ReplyDelete