Saturday, March 7, 2015

Day 6 -- All The Feels

Whole30: Day 6

Day 6 felt better but still emotional on some level.  I had this weird sensation of nothing feeling quite right.  I had a good workout after work, but I was still mad about the cold temperatures.  It's FREEZING out there!!!  I came up with a schedule for the weekend which includes catching up on "House of Cards" and prepping my meals for Week 2 ahead!



Breakfast: Green smoothie -- this is gonna be every day.  So just, yeah.
Lunch: Leftover mashed potatoes and broccoli from the previous night, and some delicious Boar's Head hotdogs that I found with no added sugar or added chemicals
Dinner: After MFF class I made some garlic lime chicken, garlic cilantro cauliflower rice, and smashed potatoes.  Oh, so good.
Snack: No snack today.


Tomorrow will mark one week of Whole30 living.  I'm terribly excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment