Monday, March 23, 2015

Days 19 & 20: Final Surge of Winter 2015

Whole30: Days 19 & 20



Days 19 and 20 were filled with LOTS of work and even more snow.  Yes.  I know.  Snow.  In late March.  I'm completely over this winter.  In addition to so much work, my writing class, my ASL class, my gym classes, and my Soul Body System work, I don't have the quick comforts of Hershey's, Nesquik, NY pizza, and Seamless.  But I'm managing.  I'm empowering myself by making choices I've committed to and I'm feeling great about them.


All. The. Snow.

Day 19
Breakfast: Green smoothie
Lunch: Leftover coconut chicken tenders and apple
Dinner: Turkey burger and leftover potatoes and carrots
Snack: Grapes


Day 20
Breakfast: Green smoothie and boiled eggs
Lunch: Applegate organic turkey breast and apple
Dinner: Chili and sweet potato crisps topped with spinach
Snack: Grapes

The daily meditations are amazing.  Who knew I'd become such a fan of sitting silently and breathing?!  I mean.... I love this me.

No comments:

Post a Comment