Friday, March 6, 2015

Day 5: Stay Away

Whole30: Day 5

 Day 5 was emotional.  The Whole30 Timeline says that Day 5 will make you want to "kill all the things."  I can attest to this.  Everything irritated me.  And the massive snowfall in March did not help.  I can't even CAN as Dakota Johnson and the SNL guys said last weekend.  It's exactly the way I feel.


 
Breakfast: Green smoothie -- this is gonna be every day.  So just, yeah.
Lunch: I ran over to Food Emporium at lunch and grabbed some of the Boar's Head All-Natural Organic turkey and some raspberries.  It was good.
Dinner: After MFF class led by the incredible Steph Wilberding, I made coconut coated chicken tenders, steamed broccoli, and leftover mashed potatoes from Wednesday.
Snack: No snack today.
 
Andrew really loved the chicken tenders, so we'll definitely have those again.  He is seriously doing so well, and once again I have to say how grateful I am to have him.
 
Ready for Day 6...

1 comment:

  1. I might need to chicken tenders recipe as well. You might get tired of me on this health kick.

    ReplyDelete