Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Days 9 and 10 -- It's A Two-Fer Today!!

Whole30: Days 9 and 10




I took a break for a day... so I'm combining days 9 and 10 into one post!!  I'm starting to get used to this Whole30 she-bang.  Don't get me wrong, I went to a work event catered by Donna Bell's Bakery (this is a common temptation for the southern girl in me), but on some level I had such pride that I said no!!



Here's some things I've learned:
  • I miss dairy more than anything.
  • I can go without caffeine.
  • I'm a pretty decent cook.
  • Andrew is one of the most determined people I've ever met.  He amazes me.
  • My hands need a manicure like whoa -- and I'm doing less dishes than Andrew.
  • I do so much better with everything in life when it's above 40 degrees.

Day 9
Breakfast: Leftover Breakfast casserole and the faithful green smoothie
Lunch: 
Dinner: Turkey burger, steamed broccoli, and leftover potatoes
Snack: No snack

Day 10
Breakfast: Frittata
Lunch: Green smoothie
Dinner: Delicious meal made by Selby Brown -- casserole of pork stuffed chicken, sweet potatoes, and green beans.
Snack: Baked apple with cinnamon



Ready to kill the final two-thirds of this thing!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment