Whole30: Days 9 and 10
I took a break for a day... so I'm combining days 9 and 10 into one post!! I'm starting to get used to this Whole30 she-bang. Don't get me wrong, I went to a work event catered by Donna Bell's Bakery (this is a common temptation for the southern girl in me), but on some level I had such pride that I said no!!
Here's some things I've learned:
- I miss dairy more than anything.
- I can go without caffeine.
- I'm a pretty decent cook.
- Andrew is one of the most determined people I've ever met. He amazes me.
- My hands need a manicure like whoa -- and I'm doing less dishes than Andrew.
- I do so much better with everything in life when it's above 40 degrees.
Breakfast: Leftover Breakfast casserole and the faithful green smoothie
Dinner: Turkey burger, steamed broccoli, and leftover potatoes
Snack: No snack
Lunch: Green smoothie
Dinner: Delicious meal made by Selby Brown -- casserole of pork stuffed chicken, sweet potatoes, and green beans.
Ready to kill the final two-thirds of this thing!!!